воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

friend shairy




I just want to rant about fucking gay ass shit ... I am so pissed right now... I hate my job , im broke as fuck and I dont know what the fuck to do .. There are so many things that make me upset and feel like fucking hell... : LET ME LIST THEM FOR YOU:

1. The fact that I have to be a hostess 2 times this coming up week.
2. The fact that I still have alot of resentment toward my parrents..especially stacey.. And alot towards mydad
3. The fact that tina is a crazy fucking cunt bitch, and that I let the shit she pulled still hurt my heart....very rarely, but i do and it bothers me
4. My truck is a ticking time bomb
5. I dont know how to be NATURALLY happy or high on life.
6. Im still fat, even after i lost 20lbs
7. I need a new job, and not like i can handle it for a while and then get one.. Like i need a NEW JOB NOW
8. I hate going to work, which rarely happens to me , where I hate it so much (just everything)that I hate going into it.. Even only 2 times a week.
9. There is so much shit I want, and for the first time ever I dont have any money... To get anything
10.That means no specail little lunch treats or monster javas:(
11. I dont have enough money to feed my chronic habit, even though I dont spend alot of money on it. . . With no health insurrance.. My recreational marijuna usage has gone up.
12. My nose is ugly.......still


now I am done bitching.. And I know it was terribly boering to read , if you read it but if you didnt ... I said it anyways.
Gnight

black hole shop skate, friend shairy, friend shannons, friend share.



Комментариев нет: