понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

columbia fleece interchange jacket




Exactly 12 months b4 2day,
I was either sittin in my room in frt of my pc doin nuthin 2 keep my mind off things...or perhaps spendin sum time in d library starin blankly at books bt nt inputting any data in2 my strained brain..
cz a month n a year ago was 1 of d worst periods of my life where i experienced a major fall..
a fall which made me feel lifeless..like no1 in d world cared n loved me nemore..
a fall which caused all my tears to let loose..
a fall which taught me a lesson that there is no happily ever after..cz those things only exists in fairy tales..
but it was this day a year ago in which i met this beautiful person in my life..
1 can gif a 23098398709834583 gueeses of hw i met hm bt nvr gt it rite..cz i met hm in d moz random way of my life..an approach i wud never haf done if given a 2nd chance 2day..
when i met hm,i dare not even pass any judgement on him since he was still a stranger n u knw wt ur mom alwiz tell u bout strangers...so v juz got 2 knw each other a lil btr..then came all d chemistry..sum ppl say u cn only gt sparkles n chemistry when u meet or see sum1 in d eyes bt i say they r wrong..cz iapos;ve already felt d connection b4 i met hm in real life..
til 2day i wudnt say he is perfect cz no1 is...but i knw he is d 1 4 me.. :)
hs presence made a drastic change in my life..
he eased my pain
he eased my sorrow
he taught n encourage me hw 2 stand and walk..
he gaf me d courage 2 b d person i am again..
iapos;m lucky n grateful 2 haf met u my dear..
i suppose my prayers were answered by god..

p/s:this blog post is specially dedicated 2 nicholas tan..
thanks hunz 4 alwiz being there...

luv,
yen sun

failed to open address book database, columbia fleece interchange jacket, columbia fleece jacket, columbia fleece jacket for women.



Комментариев нет: