вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

friday tgf




Enjoy these lyrics from former Home and Away apos;starapos; Bec Cartwrightapos;s 2002 song All Seats Taken:

"You donapos;t need no ticket,
Donapos;t need no reservation,
Iapos;ve got my table set for two,
apos;cause all I want is what you got (all seats taken)."

If all the seats are taken, then you did need a apos;ticketapos; or a reservation. I donapos;t understand. It reminds me of the Jennifer Lopez song containing the lines "even if you were broke, my love donapos;t cost a thing". What does that mean? That people who are broke normally have to pay for love, but rich people donapos;t? What?

Then thereapos;s the song by another Home and Away apos;starapos;, Tammin Sursok, Pointless Relationship:

"the kids, the house, the dog, and the SUV, will they ever agree?"

Well, no. I donapos;t think the dog and the house get on well, and I have it on good authority that the SUV and the kids will never agree on anything, especially since we donapos;t have apos;SUVsapos; in this country. They are 4WDs, thank-you-very-much.

Bah.


friday tgf, friday tg, friday t.g.i, friday sunsets, friday sunday coming.



Комментариев нет: