четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

custom forum signature




Sorry LJ, I havenapos;t really been posting much lately. Itapos;s that time of the year where things get overwhelming, and I donapos;t have too much to say or talk about lately. Been busy.

I will say this, though. My mini-tour starts 2nd week of November, and extends til January. =D Iapos;ve negotiated and settled everything with everyone over the past month and a half, and everything is finally done and finalized.

A lot of people donapos;t know the business side to music, so I will try to post an entry or two about how it works and what goes on behind-scenes in case anyone was ever wondering. Knowledge is always a good luxury.

Iapos;m going to go to sleep now, because Iapos;m uber-tired and thereapos;s just way too much shit on my mind. Night
custom forum signature, custom forum signatures, custom forum software.



Комментариев нет: