понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

ballet stores in chicago




Yay, I finally got Goldsmithing up to 20

I proceeded to being soloing on RNG (muling for the gear took forever).� I stuck with EP ~ EM worms in Korroloka Tunnel, and managed to get from level 25 to 27 in about 3~4 hours worth of playing.� Going /NIN�for shadows really helps, although Stonega is a pain in the neck.� The whole "crafting ores while I level" think didnapos;t work out too well though; drops were not as plentiful as Iapos;d hoped. �I kept getting Zinc Ores, which is nice, but it takes 3xCopper Ore and 1xZinc Ore to make a Brass Ingot.� Also, I only got about 2 Iron Ores in the entire time I was leveling.� >.>� (And worms in that zone donapos;t drop Silver Ores).� Still, I am not despairing.� Once I get RNG�up to a level I like (whenever I get sick of this current cycle of leveling) Iapos;ll remule all that stuff, hop back on RDM, and try some real farming runs.

clinical systems inc, ballet stores in chicago, ballet stores chicago, ballet stores, ballet store online, ballet store nyc.



Комментариев нет: