суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

clackamas river




Itapos;s official...Ree calls me "Mommy," Chris, "Daddy," and my mom is "Gahpu." My crazy grandmother, her great-grandmother, is "Boca." (??) Though "boca" is Spanish for "mouth," so I guess Rhiannon is tapping into some hidden, intuitive wisdom on that count.

Chris taught Ree how to say "Braaaaaaaains" today. A couple days ago she grabbed a postcard Iapos;d gotten from the Homebrew Shop announcing a wine tasting theyapos;re holding at the beginning of November. She spent the rest of the night randomly announcing "wahn tay-tayn" She manages to say "helicopter" fairly well, too ("hellcoppah"). And yet "grandma/gramma" comes out "gahpu."

We cleaned and reorganized our fridge, which is unfortunately cold enough toward the back to freeze things solid. I just pulled out some leftover penne pasta thatapos;s frozen solid. I mean, seriously -- I had to chip blocks of it off on to a plate to reheat. A piece fell on the floor, and now Tuck, the resident alley cat, is busily licking his very own frozen mostaccioli-pop in a desperate attempt to try to consume it.

apacka, clackamas river, clackamas river fishing, clackamas river fishing report.



Комментариев нет: