воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fal out boys





Alright so i went to work today (i work as a horse riding instructor) and when i got there i find my horse that i use has these to rub marks where the girth normally goes, so i had to cover them up with bandages, that seemed to help a lot actually. Once the little girl i teach and I started she ends up telling me that sheapos;s really tired and she doesnapos;t want to do that much riding today. So i said that we have to do the hour because her mum and dad were paying me to do this, so she went along with the lesson, but every time i pulled he back into the middle of the circle she would start talking and wouldnapos;t stop,� and once�i told her to do something she would take about 5 minutes to get started. Then my horse seemed to have enough and she just kept eating and wouldnapos;t lift her head, so i told the girl to get stuck into her and when she did my horse took off into a canter (the girl i teach doesnapos;t know how to canter yet) so that freaked he and me out a little bit, but she stayed on which was a good thing.
Once her lesson was done i was ment to be giving another girl a lesson but she never turns up, her mum thinks i have to ring every time i want her to come. I already told her to come at 10 every sunday but she still wants me to tell her she can come.

Once i was home as soon as i get in the door my little brother was like lets go to the beach, ha ha i was like yer just give me an hour to cool down from work (horse riding is pretty hard). So i cooled down for a while and then warren and dad came home so i ended staying home for a little longed because warren gave us 10 dollars to buy lunch. Once we finished lunch i took my little brother, the two big dogs and the two little puppies to the beach. I didnapos;t go swimming it was so ruff out there today, and my brother didnapos;t go in either. When we got home warren and dad where working on the car so i just bummed around th house again and watch them work on the car and on the boat motor, that was interesting.....

Well my day wasnapos;t really that interesting, just work then bumming around. Itapos;s school tomorrow mabye something will happen then.
xoxo

am i riddle who, fal out boys, fal out boy site myspace.com, fal out boy lyrics.



Комментариев нет: